07 February 2014

tenacious love

is about persistently seeking 
to love yourself and those around you.

Today I am so excited to share with you a little love that I've been working on. Starting next week, on February 14th, I will be guiding a FREE circle for those interested in growing a tenacious love in your life. 

Tenacious love will be a circle that will receive an email once a week for four weeks to practice and grow that tenacious love in our hearts. We will begin with sharing a little love with ourselves then spiral outward.

All love notes will be provided on Fridays to give you the weekend to prepare and/or start your new intention. Each week I will provide inspiration and you can choose the ones that resonate with you and those around you.

Thank you for joining me on this journey and I hope that it is just the beginning of a tenacious love growing in our hearts and in our world.

light and love,
Lynnette

*sign-up is now closed.